Fast Track your funding outcomes with this 1 month hybrid program!
At Next Chapter Raise we want to help you feel empowered and ready to raise NOW by working through our signature courses together!
This fast track program is for you:
- If you don’t know where to start to get funding ready,
- If you are unsure what steps you need to have in place, or
- If you want to know how to set yourself up for success!
In this Bootcamp, we provide virtual group working sessions, supported by online course templates and videos. We will guide you through the course material, work on exercises together, answer your questions and give you on the spot feedback and advice.
What we’ll be working on:
Determine the state of your business with our Business Health Check
Clean up your numbers with Growth Financials, Cashflow is Queen
Work on your #1 business Must-Have by Nailing Your Product/Market Fit
Get ready to wow the crowd by learning how to Win Pitches & Talk the Talk
At the end of this 1 month program you’ll have:
- An updated business plan
- A working cashflow overview
- A completed pitch deck
- A solid foundation to start fundraising!
But that’s not all!
- You’ll be joining our wonderful community of other female founders, investors and business consultants
- After completion of the program, you become eligible to be featured in our Founder Showcase.
- You’ll receive lifetime access to the course materials.
- You’ll get a special invitation to join the audience of our Pitch Events.
- And we will inform you about special events, discounts from us or our partners and funding opportunities
PLUS: You get access to an exclusive Whatsapp group with resources around business growth and funding, plus you will be eligible to Apply to Pitch at NCR’s Female Founder Pitch Events. (conditions apply, see FAQ)
For a limited time only we are offering this support-heavy program, with courses and group sessions valued at over US$1,950, plus all the additional benefits for a special price of US$299.
- Is there a refund? No as this is a short programme, but we would love you to contact us if circumstances change.
- How much time will this take? Generally 3 hours a week consisting of a 90 minute group call and 90 minutes of your own time to finish related work. There will be one 60 min introduction session and four 90 minute working sessions during May 2023.
- Am I eligible to pitch to investors? Pitch applicants come from our 1:1 coaching services. As our cohort member you get 50% discount on 1:1 pitch coaching services and can then pitch. This is unbelievable value as one pitch session is normally US$300 but for $150 you get your pitch reviewed!
- What is the schedule and when do sessions take place?
- Kick off – Monday 15 May, 12.30pm HKT – Introduction & Business Health Check
- Week 1 – Monday 22th May 12.30pm HKT – Working Session 1
- Week 2 – Monday 29th May 12.30pm HKT – Working Session 2
- Week 3 – Monday 5th June 12.30pm HKT – Working Session 3
- Week 4 – Monday 12th June 12.30pm HKT – Working Session 4
- Bonus Session – Monday 19th June 12.30pm HKT – Investor Hot Seat!
More questions? Check out our LinkedIn Live from earlier this year!
Our courses receive 5* from both Founders & Investors!
“NCR’s course is detailed and comprehensive. As a professional fundraiser for both start-up companies and VC funds, I recognise the advice as sensible and sound. A great source of good advice, and helpful tools to support you in the fundraising process which is never easy, and always requires a good dose of imagination, determination, patience and perseverance, even with the best laid plans.” – M. Paisley, Investor
“NCR’s course provides all of the basic framework for engaging with investors and ensuring they are the right fit for your business. There are practical tips that only insiders know. I picked up new ideas about how to manage investor pipeline and communication and would highly recommend this course for anyone who is just starting out but also to those, like me, who have already fundraised and are looking to improve their process.” – S. Garner, Founder
“My mind was running in all directions and I had no guidance on what needs to be done first. NCR’s course helped me in the right direction after which I exactly knew what needs to be done first, second and so on. It really put my mind at ease and I recommend it for anyone sailing in the same boat. Kudos to the team of Next Chapter Raise.” – P. Setungha, Founder