Through its dynamic ecosystem, the Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) celebrates meaningful innovations that address persistent and emerging problems in education. The EBPC is open to applicants worldwide.
The 2021 EBPC application opens March 10 and closes April 20! We welcome entrepreneurs with innovative ideas in education from around the world.
Educational entrepreneurship ventures can address a wide range of educational issues. We encourage applications in every conceivable educational setting–from early childhood through corporate and adult training, in settings and contexts anywhere in the world. We also welcome both nonprofit and for-profit submissions. Since 2010, areas of focus have included:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching & Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education & At-Risk Students
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online & Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
- This event has passed.
Start TimeApril 20 @ 8:00 am
End TimeApril 20 @ 5:00 pm