The fellows, representing the top three businesses from each of the ten regions, will receive:
FINANCIAL CAPITAL SUPPORT
• US$ 100,000 grant for each first-place awardee
• US$ 60,000 grant for each second-place awardee
• US$ 30,000 grant for each third-place awardee
HUMAN CAPITAL SUPPORT
Our fellowship program focuses on several key areas of human capital support for women impact entrepreneurs and offers a combination of 1:1 training and collective workshops.
• 1:1 training in financials, storytelling, or impact measurement
• 1:1 strategy mentoring with subject matter experts
• Community peer learning sessions
• Online and in-person leadership communications and media training workshops
• Online knowledge sessions and group coaching leading up to in-person INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program (pending admission based on INSEAD’s eligibility criteria and selection process)
• 1:1 leadership capacity executive coaching
SOCIAL CAPITAL SUPPORT
Throughout the program, we strive to highlight the social and environmental impact created by our fellows and bridge connections between women impact entrepreneurs and their supporters.
• International exposure & media visibility
• Access to an online & offline community of 500+ experts and peers
• Ongoing support for the development of the fellows’ businesses
- This event has passed.
Start TimeMay 16 @ 8:00 am
End TimeMay 16 @ 5:00 pm