Brinc has developed a three month program covering Greater Bay Area, spanning Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, designed to support entrepreneurs who are solving the inefficiencies in the food supply chain by developing new protein alternatives to replace animal-based and animal-derived products. More>
In addition to our funding, we provide mentorship, networking, access to experts, food scientists, retailers, investor matching, a customized curriculum, technical onsite training, an international startup perks package, and on-going support to help get your startup to the next level.
- Alternative Protein
- Cellular Agriculture
- Plant-Based Protein
- We invest in international startups. Startups do not have to be based in the program’s location.
- Startups that have developed a product that fits within one of our Alternative Protein investment verticals.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience.
- Scalable and defined business model with high growth potential.
- Fundraising traction.
- Ideally, must be looking to deploy their product / solution in the Asian market.
- Pay a USD $30,000 participation fee for our program. This fee can be deducted from our investment amount.
- Be present in the Greater Bay Area for 6 weeks of the program for on-site training. The rest of the program can be done remotely.
- This event has passed.
Start TimeFebruary 28 @ 8:00 am
End TimeFebruary 28 @ 5:00 pm